Citations – Quotes

« Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world; indeed, it’s the only thing that ever has. »    Margaret Mead  

 »Few Steps Of Happiness ».


How do you stay happy all the time? Is it possible and is there any proof that these ways can work? In this post, I want to show you few steps for a happy life.If I say  »Happiness » what comes in your mind?

 »Think Positively-  » Happiness is the precursor to success. »

I know Its Sounds like pie in the sky …there are lot of facts are impinging on your happiness such as stressors, hassles, successes, economic circumstances, relationships and so on, According to Research, it has been predicted 10% of long term relationship and remaining 90% is how you process the world around you. If happiness is on the other side of success, It is unlikely you will get there as you continually strive to get better grades, higher salaries and so on. According to Researchers, it is said that positive thinking raises energy levels, creativity, and productivity by…

Voir l’article original 787 mots de plus